Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Maths Revision

What have I learned In maths  so far ? For the start of Term 2 , We focused mostly on measurement learning the variations of measurement . One thing I found cool was that there was more than just kilometres , millimetres , and a whole bunch of other measuring things .
 Either way , I discovered KHDDCM . I just made that up on the spot but It meant King Henry Died Drinking Chocolate Milk . Not only that but each first letter stands for a specific metre . Kilo , Hecto , Deca , Deci , Centi , and Milli . Probably add metre to each one and you'll have some units of measurement . 

Then we moved into " Variables " . Variables , To be honest , Is using letters in maths . I think there are only some specific ones . X and Y are the most common ones to be used so use those a lot more I guess . Expressions was at the same time . 
Image result for maths photos

No comments:

Post a Comment