Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Blog Commenting : Jolie , Glen Innes School

Image result for Blog CommentingThis student I have chosen to comment on  comes from Glen Innes School . Her name is Jolie . She is participating in the Summer Learning Journey . A great blogging program . I've finished my journey so I have chosen to comment on others still going with their journey . I wish them all good luck . 
My comment :
She did well on this activity and I hope to see more from this great blogger . Along with everyone else that I could comment on . 
Image result for Blog Commenting

 LINK TO BLOG

1 comment:

  1. Greetings there Lj,

    Welcome back to blogging again.I hope your trip to Samoa was a blast and great job on getting back to do more blogging Lj.I really enjoy reading your blog comment that you had written down for Jolie which was really amazing.

    What an outstanding work you have did with this blog post like I really enjoyed looking at your pictures on this blog and also well done on putting down a link to her blog so people can check it out.

    Cheers,
    Aletheia

    ReplyDelete