Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey : Week 4 : Activity​ ​2:​ ​Lord​ ​of​ ​the​ ​Rings


Image result for Lord Of The RingsOne of the most famous trilogies of all time , Lord Of The Rings was made in New Zealand . All three movies were directed by Peter Jackson . The first part was released in 2001 , Followed by another in 2002 , and the last part in 2003 . The movies cost an estimated 300 million to make !. 

Image result for Money


Now then . What would I do if I wouldn't need to make movies but I kept that 300,000,000 (300 Million) to myself? . Wow . To be honest , That's probably 10 mansions , 10 lamborghini's , and 10 of really expensive sports cars . But mind my family , I'd only get 3 mansions and two lamborghini's . Because once my ENTIRE family finds out , they're gonna beg for my money . I'd rather keep it in the family . The one I live with . But I'm not gonna be stupid and spend everything at once , I'd use it wisely and find out what we need that would really matter to us . Like a new house or a new car . Or cars . Yet . Again . I'm not a guy who likes to be greedy . I'll share some of the money with my family . Just as long as we keep most of it . Just give them about 100,000 each . Maybe 200,000 . 




Image result for lamborghini 2017
Image result for Mansion





No comments:

Post a Comment