Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey :Week 3 : Bonus​ ​Activity #10:​ ​The​ ​4​ ​O’Clock​ ​News


Image result for Te Karere


Image result for Jacinda Ardern
In 1982 , Te karere , a maori language news show made it's debut on television . It's continued to stream to this day . If you would like to watch it , Turn the TV on to TV ONE at 3:55.Each weekday you will see it . It is hosted by a man named Scotty Morrison . Who I think speaks maori for most of the news . 
If I had to interview someone , I would interview would probably our current prime minister as well . For those of you who don't know our current prime minister is Jacinda Ardern . I would love to interview her and it would be an honor interviewing our prime minister .  One thing I would ask her , Is what do you plan on doing to change New Zealand? . How would they Affect everyone ?  .Would the changes be small or big?

No comments:

Post a Comment