Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

LJ - Reflection About Today's Maths

Today For Maths , We answered some questions related to our time tables , and also had to crack some codes related to ANZAC . My First sheet was kind of easy . The Code too was easy for the first sheet . The second codes were kind of hard for me . I managed to finish the time tables sort of fast . The code got harder of course . And the time tables too . I actually had to figure it out instead of speeding it and getting it . I did that for the first two because I knew the answers to the questions on the sheet. I managed to finish all three all though the answers took a while . One thing I found fun , was that for the last code , It was the meaning of ANZAC

( Australia and New Zealand Army Corps ) - ANZAC .  If you didn’t know . It had taken a while because , I had to look at the numbers and then the letters under them over and over again . That’s what had taken me quite a while . I managed to get the work done . The codes were all based on ANZAC . The time tables , was an extra piece of work we had to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment