Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

EOTC #4 and 3 - Heading To The Monterey Theateres and The School fun day.

Today , we had went to the Monterey Theaters in Howick heading there to watch the secret life of pets along with some parent helpers. I was with Ms Shiriwastow with Timote , and Others names I forgot . But anyway we got there In our seats and before we got to watch the new yet old movie Secret Life Of Pets  ( Because it was released quite a while ago ) . 

Even though I had seen this yet again it was quite funny to see how pets react to their owners leaving them in the house for a day . And in the movie letting that happen would make them either play around the house or venturing outside by themselves or with an owner.

I was shifting around from crossing one leg and not doing it . The seats felt too small for me . My favourite part of the movie was when they went through the sausage hallucination because it made me want sausages as well and at the same time I really felt hungry . Minutes and Minutes of watching it got to the sad part . This was because years and years after Duke's Former relationship with his previous owner , the owner had passed away. 



EOTC #3
The School Fun day.

Yesterday we got to do rotation activities , The four stations were face painting , Christmas tree making , Making a Huge star or flower with chip bags , and Finger painting . We had to do all four of the activities even if we didn't finish the stuff we were making but I did . In the flower station me and my group ( Perenara , Suave and Me ) , managed to finish our flower before time ran out.

And then after break We had to finish off our stations because I had already finished the face painting , Making the huge flower , Finger painting . Then coming down to the last one christmas tree making . I never really got it at first but me and my friend Perenara sort of mucked up our first attempt so we had to repeat it . Then after a few steps we finally figured out how it made up the ' Christmas Tree ' in paper . It was sort of annoying because the strips still joined in the middle would never stick .Couple of minutes later I finished it and the strips stuck on . Making the Christmas tree . We finished it off putting glue on and spreading glitter making it look great. 

Then we went to the final event of the day the slip and slide . We were so excited we went onto the water slide first A couple of people later it was my turn and I slid hitting the ground and the tarpaulin hard at the same time making me groan as I went to the back of the line but I saw sponges in buckets full of water so me and Perenara went there to throw some water at people except teachers because they were never ready for water . As time went on we threw and chucked water at people countless times until it came to the end with me wetting myself hard with hot water getting my entire body wet and it felt good because I felt like I was gonna dry out before the day ended . Heading back upstairs to the toilets we got changed and sat outside the classes . 


I had felt tired and after all that I was about to walk home until I got picked up my family and headed on home.



No comments:

Post a Comment